Collaboration is at the core of everything we do. We are combining the ‘real world’ local experience of our many partners with KINSA know how to build a powerful global patrol that never sleeps.
Our work is carried out through these strategic alliances with many non-governmental organizations, government and law enforcement agencies, academic institutions, and private companies around the globe. We thank them for their continued support of KINSA.
- Canadian Centre for Abuse Awareness
- Canadian Police Centre for Missing and Exploited Children
- East African Police Chiefs Cooperation Organisation (EAPCCO)
- International Center for Missing and Exploited Children (ICMEC)
- Interpol Specialists Group on Crimes Against Children
- Plan International
- Polish National Police
- Queensland Police Service, Australia (Taskforce Argos)
- Romanian National Police
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- South African National Prosecuting Authority
- South African Police Service
- Southern African Regional Police Chiefs Cooperation Organisation (SARPCCO)
- Toronto Police Service
- U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agency
- Virtual Globe Task Force
We can’t do this alone. There are many personal donors who support KINSA’s work. We thank you for your generosity. Supporters who make our work possible include:
We have a team of dedicated volunteers who help us in many ways. Many have worked with us for a considerable period of time, contributing invaluable time and skills to the organization. We thank you most sincerely for all that you do.